NACVSA Members Benefits
The NACVSA offers all members the following benefits:
- 100% dedicated support for Certified CVSA Examiners only – no other organization in the world can make this claim.
- A trained and professional staff to support our members.
- The NACVSA offers a 15% discount to members for all CVSA training offered by both the NACVSA and the NITV. The one-time use of this benefit will pay for your annual membership!
- The NACVSA is the only professional organization in the world to offer a manufacturer-sanctioned Advanced Professional Certification Program exclusively for Certified CVSA Examiners. In addition to manufacturer’s “CVSA Certified Examiner” designation, the NACVSA also offers the following advanced certification levels:
- CVSA Senior Examiner
- CVSA Expert Examiner
- CVSA Master Examiner
- Since its inception, the NACVSA has monitored legislation on a weekly basis in all 50 states and the federal government that could impact on CVSA Examiners. The NACVSA uses a Washington DC-based legislative monitoring service to accomplish this task, and has successfully blocked polygraph-related legislative initiatives in a number of states which were designed to limit the use of VSA technologies or that could have harmed the CVSA profession.
- The NACVSA has a highly-qualified Educational Coordinator to oversee professional development programs, educational grants and CVSA-related research activities.
- The NACVSA has an ongoing project to obtain POST Certification or its equivalent in as many states as possible for CVSA-related training courses to ensure our members receive full credit for all NACVSA-sponsored courses.
- The NACVSA manages an on-line Cold Call List, available 24X7, which is on our website (www.nacvsa.com), and available at no charge for use by all Certified CVSA Examiners, both members and non-members.
- The NACVSA recognizes CVSA Examiners for their special accomplishments through our Professional Excellence Award Program.
- The NACVSA ensures professional training and technical standards are upheld and maintained for all CVSA professionals, and works to minimize the harm caused by the teaching of unproven and/or unsanctioned CVSA techniques
- The NACVSA is the only VSA association in the world recognized by the NITV, and our training and standards meet the stringent requirements for recertification required by the NITV.
- The NACVSA offers support to private Certified CVSA Examiners through a unique advertising, promotional and referral service, which is only open to NACVSA members.